Wednesday, September 3, 2014

I was bitten by a centipede about 4 inches long

I was bitten by a centipede about 4 inches long, i dont have any hives nor numbness, burning sensation experienced but i did have a difficulty in breathing my bp is around 90/60. I cant afford to go to hospital for check up so i decided to search on internet.


Take paracetamol 1g 6hourly.  If the pain is not responding take diclofenac sodium 50mg thrice daily with omeprazole 20 mg twice.
Rub the affected area with hot water. This will destroy the venom. Do not worry if you did not got any allergic reaction then it wont affect your body. 

No comments:

Post a Comment